Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yangmei, Taiwan

Hello all. I'm at the Yangmei site today - just on my lunch break. Not much time before the afternoon session starts. I'm trying go convince my coworkers that we should skip out early and go visit the Taipei 101 tower. (I'm a great influence!) Not sure that will happen. I'll report more later. Other than that, I feel like I have very little time to spare. I get online to get my St. Paul email during every break. I get up early to blog or email. Work is busy. I stay up late to call or skype with Andy and the kids. The dinners out in the evening are nice but I have to admit that much of the conversation is work for me too. When you aren't the main focus you can sit back and allow everyone else to talk. When you ARE the main focus you have to converse. I can do it, but it's work for me. I'm starting to crave a little alone time - but even when I get it I spend it reading up on the next country. (Did you know that possession of marajuana can be a death sentence in Singapore?! No, that's not an issue for me, Mom.) That's all for now. More after dinner.

No comments: