Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thank you so much for the update! I really need it. I check on every break to see if you sent something. I miss everyone too. I feel so completely disconnected. Normally we talk throughout the day and I can't even call you on a daily basis now! I need more connection. Sorry to hear Holden had a hard day. Try the stuff I left you and give him a bunch of mommy kisses for me. Say hi to Gary and Ada! Busy day - many interviews with much language difficulty. Everyone is so nice though and they try so hard. I'm giving little chocolates to everyone I interview and they love it. Breaks the ice a bit. Gotta run - had a quick lunch and need to get back to work. (Lunch was in the 3M cafeteria. Must say that cafeteria food anywhere in the world is just hard to eat - my meal quivered a bit today too, but fortunately/unfortunately for me I'm not sure what I was eating.) Love you all so much! Julia

No comments: