Thursday, October 18, 2007

Singapore

Hello from Singapore. I've been reading about this place and it's pretty amazing. The size of this entire island is 12 miles North to South and 20 miles East to West. There are 4.2 million people living here. This would be about the distance from Forest Lake to St. Paul one direction and Maplewood Mall to Rosedale Mall the other direction. It's also the cleanest, most well manicured city I've ever seen. Did you know you can get a really heavy fine for littering, jaywalking, chewing gum, and not flushing public toilets?! I'm going to have to watch myself here. Sorry to hear about Holden's glow stick (and Andy's back). Glad to hear you had a good time though. I need to iron a shirt and get myself to bed. I've been traveling all day and need some sleep before work tomorrow. Love you all!

No comments: