Sunday, October 14, 2007

Skype tomorrow

Hi Sydney and Holden. I'm so sorry but I won't be able to skype today. It's about 5:30 in the morning for and it's evening for me. I'm exhausted! I really need to go to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow to ride a bus for two hours through Tokyo before I catch my flight to Taiwan. I'll get settled in when I get there and we'll skype tomorow. I'll try to call Dad when I get up in the morning. I'm getting up EARLY so I should be able to catch you. Remember, you can't open another bag until you KNOW I've reached Taiwan. I get there at 2:00 PM China Standard time. (Mom, here is the link to help with time conversion... http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Click on "Personal World Clock" and make your own personal page.) So, until I am awake enough to blog more, I'll have to leave you guessing with three images. Enjoy! Love, Mom.

No comments: