Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Made Eggs (A Sydney Blog)

Mom, today I went to horseback and Pam timed me for poles, and figure eight, too. I really enjoyed horseback today and I also enjoyed making dinner. Tonight, here is the menu. Sunny side up eggs, sunny side up eggs on toast, sunny side up eggs with toast... with or without jam, sunny side up eggs on toast with toast (with or without jam), scrambled eggs, cheese omelette. That is the menu Dad had. Dad had sunny side up eggs on toast. And yesterday I got a package. I will give you a clue to who sent it. It had stickers on it.... It was Grama Joy! She sent me a copy of The Black Stallion and Flame. She found it while she was cleaning. She thought it might have been yours. I just noticed that the picture that Chunyi Lin did (the one you put in the office) has a 3 in it. It looked like this 3. I wonder how that happened? Wierd. I was wondering if I could have your almanac for 2007. I wanted to ask. Please blog soon. ---Love, Sydney

No comments: