Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Laughing!

Will have to tell you more about Korea later - just taking a break. (My blog pages now come up with the Korean characters - cool.) I was doing something I shouldn't today. My coworker was presenting and I just thought I'd take a minute to check the blog and my email during the meeting. Yes - during his presentation. I've heard it before so I really didn't need to hear it again but I should have at least pretended to pay attention. So, I read about Holden eating oatmeal in the bathroom and I almost LOST it - I did everything I could just to hold back and not burst out laughing in the meeting! No more reading of blogs during serious presentations! I'm SO glad he liked it so much though. Put a string on the front peg and hea can pull it around - in the tub, pond, on the lake, wherever he wants. Love you all!!!

No comments: