Sunday, October 28, 2007

For Sydney

Hello, My Dear. I wanted to give you a big thank you for making all those drawings for me. (For all of you reading this, Sydney created special little hand-made envelopes for me to open at each stage of my journey - including one that I could open when I got on the plane in St. Paul. Inside each one were different drawings she had created for my trip. The envelopes were all labeled so I knew which one I could open at each stage of my journey.) They have been so wonderful and I look at them whenever I miss you. I love the penguin because he's so cute, but I also really like the turtle picture that I just opened as I got to China. He looks like he's laughing! You are so thoughtful. I keep the pictures in my carry-on luggage that I take on the plane with me. I want to make sure I have them with me all the time. Thank you very much. Love you! I'll be home soon. Mom.

No comments: