Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Chopstick certification

So, I'm wondering why I haven't heard from anyone. I mean, I've been blogging all day (instead of working... hmmmm.) And then I realize, oh yeah - YOU ARE ALL SLEEPING! I guess I need some home base contact. Today I was at the Taiwan head office in Taipei. Tomorrow we drive to the Yangmei site just outside of Taipei. I spoke with the IT staff today and I'll be working with R&D all day tommorrow. Working on customizing presentations for tomorrow. (Why I do this, I really don't know. It's that personal touch thing, but it does take extra time. I should learn to give the same presentation to everyone whether they need it all or not!) Dinner was Thai food - VERY good. They guys said I had excellent skills with the chopsticks (yeah, sure) and asked me how long I've been using them. I said, "about a week". They say I'll be a certified user by the time my trip is done. Had a wonderful little fruit that only grows on Taiwan island. It actually looked like a large scallop - white in color. Yummy. Andy - I'll just give a quick call tonight. Network is too bad and I actually want some quality time with you guys. I'll call around 7:30 your time. Love you.

No comments: