Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ullapool

In Ullapool today for our first day off. We walked the old road which starts out as gravel and then turns to a wide grass path over the hill and through Corey Farm. It's a beautiful, muddy, three mile walk. The sun was out for most of the day which is amazing since it hasn't been out much all week. We got here and there were people with binoculars on the sidewalk looking for a group of dolphins that had entered the area. We weren't able to see them but saw a couple of boats head out to take a look.

I'll post some pictures in the next blog.

Julia



1 comment:

Jess said...

Hi Syd, Julia! It sounds like you gals are having fun! Syd, I've had to patch up a chicken fence too while you were there. It's so cool about the horses. Feirnin, the one you rode, is one of my favorite colors for a horse. I love it when you post pics on the blog, so keep doing it! Miss you so much. I am excited to hear all of the stories when you get back. And I'm sure you will hear about the first snow. :)
Keep posting!
Cadence