Sunday, October 28, 2012

Beautiful Moonlight Walk!

The moon is waxing and is SO beautiful!! After dinner it stopped snowing and the entire sky was clear. Ineta, Sydney, and I took a moonlight walk through the hills and up to the viewpoint (with organic red-wine in hand, courtesy of Jonathan - another wwoofer).

From here you can see the entire sea lake, the lights from Ullapool, and out to the sea. It was chilly, but we stood at the top and talked and looked at the view and shared stories. Meeting Ineta was one of the best things that came out of my WWOOFing. I'll have to tell you more about her later. (I'm not sure I'm even spelling her name right.)

Overall, it was so beautiful! We met the ponies on the way down and as Ineta and I started talking about energy work, Smoky Bear, the little colt, came over and nuzzled me and kept us company as we talked.

Full moon in a few nights and I'll probably go up again.
Did I say it was beautiful?!!

Julia



No comments: