Friday, November 2, 2012

Ugh

Not feeling well today. Sydney and I had a great meal last night, shared appetizers and both ordered fish & chips. Something didn't agree with me and I was sick in the middle of the night. She's fine. Not feeling well this morning. I'm hoping it goes away as we are headed out to do the Loch Ness tour this afternoon.

Sydney's goal is to have fish and chips as often as humanly possible while we're here. We've had some good ones and some greasy ones. I told her that maybe tonight we might just have soup and salad. She looked straight at me and in a very strong voice said, "I am NOT having SOUP!!"
We had so much soup in the forest, multiple times a day, with the same base ingredients and attempts at different flavorings. I don't think she'll be up for it in a while. Take note, Andy!

More after the tour.

Julia


1 comment:

Grama Joy said...

Hope you are feeking better, Honey, and that you were able to enjoy the tour.

Were you able to get a picture of Nessie? Or was she not cooperating?

Love you, glad you are there, but will be glad when you are back safely!