Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sydney calls it interesting...

3:00 PM London time

We thought we would be put up for the night in Manchester and put on a flight home Sunday. We both wanted that! I think I wanted it more as I have been sick for two days, not keeping anything down, and really not trying lately. I mean, what's the use? I have gotten a whole orange juice in me this afternoon, so that's progress. Didn't sleep more than a few hours the last few nights so I'm sleep deprived. Sydney has been my brain on this trip home and is getting to be an expert at navigating all the different airports and rules. I almost left a bag behind at one of the inspection stations! Her boarding pass says "Froemke/Sydney, World Traveller". That, she is! It feels like we've been in airports all day. Oh, yeah - we have.

As you can tell by Sydney's blog, we'll get home tonight, but it's a long day!

Boys are asked to bring a pillow for me on the drive home, please.

Julia


No comments: