Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween in Scotland

Halloween in Scotland seems to be a lot like halloween in the US, celebrated with carving pumpkins and trick-or-treating. I planned on going trick-or-treating with Storm this year, and I am very excited. I am going as a pirate as that is very easy to put together with what I have on hand. I also have an awesome homemade eye patch that I made out of extra tire rubber they have in the workshop. Unfortunately Storm and I only got to trick-or-treat at two houses, and the person at one house had never heard of trick-or-treating until Storm had told him earlier that day. So we didn't get to much candy. But we did get toffee apples and a molassesey bar called a flapjack.

Holden, you had better be saving me some chocolate bars.

Sydney


No comments: