Monday, December 14, 2015

Holden's 13th Birthday!

Yep, Holden turned 13!

OK, I know I'm really late on this one.  But here you go...

Holden's favorite selfie...

The day started out with a few presents and a trip to the Mall of America.  I tried to catch a picture as we entered the Mall.  Here's the final one...

And now I'm going to publish what I usually don't.  This is what we went through to get that picture.  This is actually an anomaly as we usually snap 10 or more pictures until Holden can get his goofies out.  Notice how Andy is just walking around in the background, waiting until we get the picture we're looking for.

 And then the boys headed to Flying Aces to fly some World War II planes in a simulated dog fight.
  

And then to the amusement park for some rides...

And, again, trying to get a picture of Holden and Sydney together.  Here's the final pic...

And here's just a sampling of what we took to get there...
Sydney looked EXACTLY the same in every single picture.  Just waiting patiently...

After a wonderful birthday lunch we headed home to finish off any presents that were left and to have his birthday pie.  Chocolate.

And, to end the day, I let the camera turn on me so I could get a picture with the birthday boy.
 

No comments: